Friday, May 8, 2009

Obsess....but don't call me fanatic

You must be thinking what I’m doing back then, when I’m not posted even a single journal in my blog last month. I’m quite busy (like what I said before) with books. Not academic book actually. I’m a tad lazy to read that kind of books. So I end up reading novel, of course. Hehehe.

Of course you know these books. I crush onto these books like I did to Harry Potter books. I had read them for more than 10 times. Believe it or not? Believe it. Even now, I still reading it. Crazy eh? Yeah kinda crazy for books it seems to me. Wish I have my own library. Like what I said, I tad of crazy in books. Last month, I end up spent RM 200.00 not that matter for someone rich. But for someone who earns a very small amount a month, it causes me a fortune (I’m good at exaggerate story ;-)). End up, I used my saving for my next big project.

Look at these books, familiar aren’t them? these books cost nearly RM 200.oo. Twilight 39.90, New Moon RM 39.90, Eclipse RM 39.90 and Breaking dawn RM 49.00.


It looks like everybody holding them at school. Very fascinating surrounding. Hahaha, they hook up with these books, read them like they will coming up in exam paper.

These books about vampire who fall in love to a human. In a nutshell, they fall in love into each other heart. Edward; a vampire and Bella; a slightly weird human. Lastly a very happy ending story, Bella and Edward get married and has a daughter.

Can't wait to read stephenie's fifth book; midnight sun- this book is about Edward's point of view in book 1;twilight. (Interview the author, already read a bit of it).

Twilight already on cinema last year; November 2008 if I'm not mistaken.

No comments: