Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I ♥ YOU, AYAH!

TODAY IS 19TH JUNE 2011, Sunday. A special day for a father because today is fathers' day. So, I want to wish to my ayah, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! and that wish is also to all father in this whole world wide.
I YOU, AYAH! ....... I YOU, AYAH! ..........I YOU, AYAH!........I YOU, AYAH!
I YOU, AYAH! .............. I YOU, AYAH! .............I YOU, AYAH!........I YOU, AYAH!
I YOU, AYAH! .......I YOU, AYAH!................. I YOU, AYAH!......I YOU, AYAH!
I YOU , AYAH !........... I YOU, AYAH! .............. I YOU, AYAH!...........I YOU, AYAH!
I YOU, AYAH!.................. I YOU, AYAH! ....................... I YOU, AYAH!

I can repeat I YOU, AYAH! for thousands, millions times... but it would never be enough to compare with your love for me and what you have given me. I thank you for all that you have given me. I YOU, AYAH!

3 comments:

suara sizuka said...

:-)...anak yang sungguh baik ..
Sampaikan ucapan selamat hari bapa buat ayah yong.Semoga ypng lebih-lebih disayangi ayah yong.

☆♥L@dy @yU♥☆ said...

alhamdulliah be good daughter yerr

Yong said...

try to be..huhuhu tp mcm er mengerikan gak bila jadi anak kesayangan cz high expectation sgt. blh jadi stress...